This is a great opportunity for an experienced, passionate and self-driven talent acquisition professional who will guide our hiring managers through the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding cycle.
About the role
Due to our growth trajectory and ambitious plan, this is a newly created role to support the People team in driving a step change in the way we recruit and onboard our employees.
You will ideally have a recruiting background in technology and technology sales, preferably working in the SaaS or Fintech community; supporting the business to design and deliver effective, high quality and value focused recruitment.
- Work with the leadership team to establish and manage a robust recruitment and retention strategy across EMEA and North America
- Work with hiring managers to understand their recruitment requirements
- Build talent acquisition processes that ensure consistency, fairness, and a great candidate experience
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process, including shortlisting, pre-screening, and scheduling interviews
- Utilise all recruiting tools/channels ensuring the business has easy access to a diverse and outstanding talent pool
- Build a skills development plan to determine hiring needs in conjunction with the senior leadership team
- Build and keep present, compelling, inclusive job descriptions, talent content and candidate communications
- Report on market trends and drive recommendations based on data insight
- Create and present KPI reports, maintaining data integrity
- Proven recruitment experience with a track record of success in a fast-paced environment, SaaS business or fintech
- Experience with a range of modern sourcing channels and ability to engage constructively with in demand tech talent
- Experience in running the end-to-end recruitment process whilst managing expectations effectively
- Undertake data analysis; traction attrition, market trends, business, and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the business
- Ability to adapt to varying volumes of workload and pace, handle high vacancy numbers without compromising candidate quality and experience, whilst providing an effective and timely service to our Hiring Managers
- Familiarity with HR policies and relevant employment law issues
- Highly energetic and self-motivated, with the drive to get things done
- A team player, who likes to share a common need to succeed
- Ambitious and wants to be part of a fintech that’s in an exciting growth phase
Validis is a dynamic fintech company with an industry leading software platform for the extraction and standardisation of accounting data. Validis, which has UK and US based operations, has a blue-chip client base, mainly comprising audit firms and financial institutions who utilise the software to gather financial information from their SME clients. The company has experienced significant growth since its inception in 2015. As part of this growth, it is expanding its team and need support across a number of strategic areas.
Diversity is critical to our business, and we believe unbelievable talent should have a level playing field in which to shine – this equally applies for everyone. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, or who you love. We believe you should be you!