This is a new role to support Validis’ growth trajectory and ambitious plans. The role has been created to help us scale quickly and drastically improve the capability and consistency of the global sales team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-driven sales enablement professional to oversee the development and implementation of new sales enablement efforts and initiatives designed to successfully engage the buyer throughout the buying process. You’ll have a background in Saas/Tech Sales preferably from working within the fintech/SME community.
You will support the recruiting, on-boarding, and training and be responsible for deal tracking/reporting, methodology development, automation, CRM and sales intelligence and performance tracking.
- Map Validis’ sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, methodology and tools are required by our sales force to increase conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Work with Sales leadership, Operations and Product to develop and deliver sales playbooks
- Establish a comprehensive onboarding program in collaboration with the People team to successfully orientate new sales hire
- Develop and implement continuous sales training programs for the sales force, particularly for new product features.
- Roll out best practices, research, and tools that sales will consume internally
- Track and report key sales metrics and KPIs
- Report on market trends and drive recommendations based on data insight
- Proven track record in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, in a fast-paced environment, SaaS business or fintech
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies.
- Measurable experience of positive impacts on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Proficient in data analytics, technologically savvy (salesforce superuser) and familiarity with the B2B buyer’s journey
Validis is a dynamic fintech company with an industry leading software platform for the extraction and standardisation of accounting data. Validis, which has UK and US based operations, has a blue-chip client base, mainly comprising audit firms and financial institutions who utilise the software to gather financial information from their SME clients. The company has experienced significant growth since its inception in 2015. As part of this growth, it is expanding its team and need support across a number of strategic areas.
Diversity is critical to our business, and we believe unbelievable talent should have a level playing field in which to shine – this equally applies for everyone. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, or who you love. We believe you should be you.