We are seeking a talented Information Technology Security Manager to join our fast-paced organisation, to support sales engagements as we deliver on this high growth opportunity.
About the role
This individual will be responsible for the implementation, day to day management and continual improvement of the information security management system. The requirement is to blend and operate an effective governance framework that addresses and meets the requirements of ISO 27001, SOC, PCI DSS and all legal and regulatory requirements including but not limited to the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
- Day to day operation of the information security management system
- Develop and continually improve the information security management system documentation
- Conduct a structured audit programme of all areas of the Information Security management system based on risk at least annually
- Provide training and awareness to all staff on information security
- Report to the management review team as part of the structured agenda, as a minimum covering audit results, incidents, new risk, update on assigned risks and continual improvements
- Attend and co-ordinate internal information security management meeting
- Manage the completion received third party questionnaires in relation to information security from suppliers and clients
- Maintain or have access to a list of all security related incidents
- Provide guidance and support on matters relating to information security
- To have at least 5 years relevant industry experience in an information security manager role
- To hold at least one of CISSP, CISA CISM
- Have a technical background in IT infrastructure and operations (Office 365, Microsoft Azure Platform, Microsoft Windows and macOS)
- Certified ISO 27001 lead auditor / implementor qualifications
- Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis and management
- Experience in managing projects through to completion
- Experience in managing 3rd Party suppliers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer-facing roles in data technology/analytics domain
- An understand of accounting principles and financial services, specifically across the lending lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation
- Learning mindset – curious about technology and how it works
- Client-focused attitude – a customer advocate
- Confident and assertive, generating enthusiasm and commitments from the team
- Relentlessly focused on rapidly delivering quality to our customers
- Enthusiastic, with the aptitude to learn our product and eager to bring new ideas to the table
- Highly energetic and self-motivated, with the drive to get things done
- A team player, who likes to share a common need to succeed
- Ambitious and wants to be part of a fintech that’s in an exciting growth phase
Validis is an exciting and dynamic scale-up business, which has created a truly innovative SaaS platform for the banking and finance sector. The company is proud to have successfully on-boarded some of the world’s largest accounting firms and banks as customers in North American, Europe, and Australasia.
The successful candidate will benefit from joining a committed team who have a relentless focus on success. Our working culture is truly inclusive, supporting every team member’s development aspiration.
Diversity is critical to our business. Unbelievable talent should have a level playing field in which to shine – this applies equally for everyone. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, or who you love. We believe you should be you!