Are you tech savvy leader, with a passion for deploying SAAS products?
Validis has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join us as the Head of Implementation (Client Onboarding SAAS).
About the role
You will ultimately be accountable for onboarding and deploying our SAAS products to our clients. You will have the opportunity to develop and execute effective and efficient onboarding and implementation strategies for client onboarding and broader roll out as we help our clients achieve critical mass.
You will work closely with all parts of the business from product, engineering to operations and sales. You will be required to build your knowledge and expertise on the technical and functional capabilities of our platform that will enable you to support our Sales team during the final stages of the sales process and advise/consult our clients on the best approach for SAAS implementation.
You will help shape the future of our implementation team as we execute on our growth strategy. We are looking for an individual who has experience in deploying SAAS products and has a passion for continuously refining processes and methods to help us successfully deliver for our clients with pace and agility.
Experience of the accounting industry and/or selling software to accounting firms would be beneficial.
- You have experience of managing multiple, concurrent Implementation and / or Client Onboarding projects in a SaaS environment at clients of varying sizes and complexity
- Fintech or Technology business experience
- Proven experience leading the delivery of technical projects
- Agile delivery experience
- Conversant with technologies, such as APIs, PGP, SSO etc
- Excellent analysis, planning, organisation and communication skills – you’re able to build effective client relationships that add value
- You have experience of managing people, providing mentoring and 1-2-1
Other skills / responsibilities required
- Managing SaaS configuration and API integration
- Leading senior stakeholder calls to provide status updates to both client and Validis SMT
- Act as liaison between the client and internal teams
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Mentor and training junior implementation managers
Validis is an exciting and dynamic scale-up business, which has created a truly innovative SaaS platform for the banking and finance sector. The company is proud to have successfully on-boarded some of the world’s largest accounting firms and banks as customers in North American, Europe, and Australasia.
The successful candidate will benefit from joining a committed team who have a relentless focus on success. Our working culture is truly inclusive, supporting every team member’s development aspiration.
Diversity is critical to our business. Unbelievable talent should have a level playing field in which to shine – this applies equally for everyone. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, or who you love. We believe you should be you!